- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the FP4 - "FP4" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the FP4 - FP4 ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
Upto 2.2 GHz
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side Mounted
- Light sensor
- Dual SIM (1 Physical + 1 e-SIM)
- Proximity sensor
- USB Type C
- 48MP f/1.6 (Rear Wide), Dual-LED (dual-tone) flash
- 48 MP f/2.2 (Rear Ultra Wide), Dual-LED (dual-tone) flash
- 25 MP f/2.2 (Front Wide), flash
75.5 mm (2.9 in) (w)
10.5 mm (0.41 in) (d)
With the device powered off - boot into bootloader, then select Recovery mode using Volume, and confirm with Power Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down, then plug a USB-C cable. Release Volume Down when you see the Fairphone logo
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- R (dev)
- R (stable)
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported