- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Zenfone Max Pro M1 - "X00TD" click here
- To upgrade the Zenfone Max Pro M1 - "X00TD" to the R build of /e/OS click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Zenfone Max Pro M1 - X00TD ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- FM radio
- 13 MP, LED flash
- 5 MP, LED flash
- 8 MP, LED flash
76 mm (2.99 in) (w)
8.5 mm (0.33 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the “ASUS” logo appears on the screen, then release Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the words "Fastboot Mode" appear on the screen, then release.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- R (dev)