- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the G3 (AT&T) - "d850" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the G3 (AT&T) - d850 ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
True HD-IPS LCD
- Proximity sensor
- 13 MP, Dual LED flash
- 2.1 MP, No flash
74.6 mm (2.94 in) (w)
8.9 mm (0.35 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. When the LG logo appears, release both buttons and then hold them again. Then answer YES to erase all user data & restore default settings (If you have TWRP installed it will not delete anything). Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Up and connect the USB cable.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- R (dev)