- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Moto G4 Play - "harpia" click here
- To upgrade the Moto G4 Play - "harpia" to the Q build of /e/OS click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto G4 Play - harpia ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
Moto G4 Play
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Proximity sensor
- 8 MP, LED flash
- 5 MP, No flash
72 mm (2.83 in) (w)
9.9 mm (0.39 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. On the next screen use Volume Down to scroll to recovery and then press Power to select. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- Q (dev)