- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Moto X 2014 - "victara" click here
- To upgrade the Moto X 2014 - "victara" to the R build of /e/OS click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Moto X 2014 - victara ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
Moto X 2014
AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Proximity sensor
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, Dual LED flash
- 2 MP, 1080p, No flash
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. On the next screen use Volume Down to scroll to Recovery and then press Volume Up to select. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- R (dev)
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported