- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Z6 Pro - "zippo" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Z6 Pro - zippo ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
1 x 2.84 GHz + 3 x 2.42 GHz + 4 x 1.78 GHz
Super AMOLED HDR10
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint reader
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- 48 MP (Primary) S5KGM1, Dual-LED flash (Dual Tone) flash
- 8 MP (Telephoto) OV8865, Dual-LED flash (Dual Tone) flash
- 16 MP (Wide-angle) OV16885, Dual-LED flash (Dual Tone) flash
- 2 MP (Dedicated video camera) OV02c20, Dual-LED flash (Dual Tone) flash
- 32 MP (Front Facing) S5KGD1, No flash
2.94 in (w)
0.34 in (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word “FASTBOOT” appears on the screen, then select recovery mode by pressing volume button, press the power button to reboot to recovery. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the word `FASTBOOT`` appears on the screen, then release
/e/ OS Information
- Build versions
- R (dev)
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported