Why work at /e/?
We are a fully remote, multicultural and international team. We enjoy working from home, from a nice café or by the sea. We have a common mission; we aim high, and we know it will take effort and time. If you are looking for a challenge… come join us!
What we offer
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
- Exciting challenge: to become the 3rd mobile OS.
- Potential to impact a large and constantly growing user base.
The recruiting process will include at least one technical challenge and one or two interviews.
Please write to email@example.com
|Android applications developer||We are looking for experienced (5+ years) Android developers to work on various projects Join us!|
|Android Framework developer||Do you build and maintain a custom ROM? Can you hack into the low-level layers of AOSP? Get in touch!|
|VoLTE engineer||VoLTE/VoWiFi is no secret for you? Even on Samsung devices? Get in touch!|
|Reverse-engineers||Love to understand undocumented things like secret APIs? We need reverse engineers who never surrender until they find the solution Get in touch!|
|5G engineer||Excited about bringing the benefits of 5G to /e/OS? Get in touch!|
|Camera developer||Want to take the challenge to make open source camera apps as good as high-end camera apps? Get in touch!|
|QA / Testing||We are looking for a QA engineer for our products (cloud & mobile). Can’t sleep if a bug isn’t solved? Full job description|
|Storage Engineer||Ceph, NFS, LVM, RAID & backups. Full job description|
|Automation / Devops||Ansible, GitLab; server and container orchestration. Full job description|
|Senior PHP developer||Full-stack PHP+JS web developer for our cloud apps. Full job description|
|Wordpress developer||Experienced with both WP and Woocommerce. Full job description|
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Customer support and after sales||We are expanding our customer support and after sales team. Love to help solve problems big or small and always with a smile? :) Contact us|
|Marketing team||We are looking for marketing assistants & execs. Do you have a creative mind? Contact us|
- Professional working proficiency in English is mandatory for all positions (ILR level 3).
- All positions are full time if not specified otherwise.
- Please include a CV and ideally a cover letter in your submission.
- Due to the size of the team, we are currently not accepting interns or junior candidates with no previous experience.