Why work at /e/?
We are a fully remote, multicultural and international team. We enjoy working from home, from a nice café or by the sea. We have a common mission; we aim high, and we know it will take effort and time. If you are looking for a challenge… come join us!
What we offer
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours.
- Exciting challenge: to become the 3rd mobile OS.
- Potential to impact a large and constantly growing user base.
The recruiting process will include at least one technical challenge and one or two interviews.
Please write to email@example.com
|Android applications developer||We are looking for experienced (5+ years) Android developers to work on various projects Join us!|
|Android Framework developer||Do you build and modify a custom ROM? Can you hack into the low-level layers of AOSP? Get in touch!|
|Android Embedded engineer||Device support for custom ROMs doesn’t afraid you? Solving bootloops and SELinux issues are a game for you? Get in touch!|
|Network engineer||SIP, client-side networking including VoLTE/VoWiFi are not a secret for you? Even on Samsung devices? Get in touch!|
|Reverse-engineers||Love to understand undocumented things like secret APIs? We need reverse engineers who never surrender until they find the solution Get in touch!|
|Camera developer||Want to take the challenge to make open source camera apps as good as high-end camera apps? Get in touch!|
|Automation / Devops||Ansible, GitLab; server and container orchestration. Full job description|
|Wordpress developer||Experienced with both WP and Woocommerce. Full job description|
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Customer support and after sales||We are expanding our customer support and after sales team. Love to help solve problems big or small and always with a smile? :) Contact us|
- Professional working proficiency in English is mandatory for all positions (ILR level 3).
- All positions are full time if not specified otherwise.
- Please include a CV and ideally a cover letter in your submission.
- Due to the size of the team, we are currently not accepting interns or junior candidates with no previous experience.