- Install with our easy-installer (for anyone)
- Our easy installer is a software application compatible with Windows and Linux that will help install /e/OS on your phone following simple steps on your screen. To install /e/OS on the Galaxy S9- starlte via our easy installer, click here
- Install via command line (for advanced users)
- To install /e/OS on the Galaxy S9 - "starlte" click here
- Want to build /e/OS for the Galaxy S9 - starlte ? Click here
- What's not (yet) working?
- Please find issues opened by users on this device here
You can also track the progress of the issue here.
- Have you found a bug?
- If you have found a bug please report it here
Have some suggestions to improve the installation process?
Please send us an email here
- Is your model not supported?
- Contact us to Request support for your device
The more the users requesting for a device / model the better the chances of it getting on the officially supported list !!!
- Would you like to roll-back to stock ROM ?
- To revert to the starlte Stock ROM on Windows OS refer the document here
4 x 2.8 GHz + 4 x 1.7 GHz
Quad HD+ Super AMOLED
- Fingerprint reader
- Heart rate sensor
- Motion Coprocessor
- Gesture sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- RGB ambient light
- 12 MP , f/1.5/2.4, LED flash
- 8 MP, f/1.7, No flash
68.7 mm (2.7 in) (w)
8.5 mm (0.33 in) (d)
With the device powered off - hold Volume Up + Bixby + Power. When the blue text appears, release the buttons. Download :
With the device powered off - hold Volume Down + Bixby + Power.
/e/ OS Information
- /e/OS Build Team
- Build versions
- Q (dev)
- Q (stable)
- Models Supported
Other models are not supported